Thursday, June 13, 2013

Most popular posts

Readership at our-war.com continues to grow. Thanks so much. The posts for which I ask questions of Civil War historians seem to be popular, with four in the top ten. I’m noodling more such posts and will make contact with other historians later this month when I serve on the faculty at the Civil War Institute at Gettysburg College.

Here are the current top ten posts, that is, those most often called up by visitors. The numbers at the end indicate how many months a post has been on the list [in brackets] and what its rank was last month (in parentheses).

1. Farewell, my teacher (new to list)


3. My friend Chester [3] (1)







10. History’s touch [2] (8)

Just missed: Exeter’s Civil War general,  A love of music, a way with words (3), A gruesome death,  Emails from afar and a happy coincidence (4).

No comments:

Post a Comment