Thanks for continuing to read this blog during a stretch when I am too busy to post. If you are a pack-rat like me moving out of a house you’ve lived in for 36-plus years, you’ll understand my problem. How long the hiatus will last, I can’t say. I continue to find fodder for posts on the Civil War and other topics but just don’t have the time to write and illustrate them.
Here are the top 25 posts, which now range in hits from 1,056 to 217. Numbers in parentheses are last month’s rankings.
5. Farewell, my teacher (5)
6. Exeter’s Civil War general (6)
8. A Gettysburg journal (part 3) (8)
15. A gift from the heart (14)
21. A Gettysburg Journal, part 4 (23t)
22. My friend Chester (returns to list)
23. Backstage with Billy Collins (19)
24. A Gettysburg photo album (23t)