Tuesday, October 15, 2013

A change of direction?

Here are the most popular posts of the last two months and the top 15 all-time. One post appears on both lists – my brief piece on my backstage encounter with the poet Billy Collins. This came out of an event earlier this month in Concord, N.H.

From time to time I have blogged on non-Civil War subjects. I am considering morphing this blog into one that would combine several interests: the Civil War, current events and issues, books, art – anything I think might engage readers.

I welcome any comments you have on this idea.

Here are the top ten recent posts on the basis of readership:












And here are the top 15 all-time, with a range of 148 to 497 hits. The numbers in parentheses are the entries’ rankings a month ago, if any:


















No comments:

Post a Comment